What we do
At Indive Analytics Pty Ltd, we help businesses, government and non-governmental organizations with their data collection and analysis needs.
While your team may greatly benefit from having an experienced business analyst onboard, you may not have sufficient budget or workflow to justify a new position opening.
The solution: receive business analysts’ services on demand and supply your team with the required bench strength while reducing your overhead costs.
Our business analysts will effectively use data and IT to help your organisation improve its products, services, and the processes that deliver them according to your goals.
And this includes extensive analysis to enable innovation, planning and policy development. Afterwards, your teams will also receive our support until successful implementation of our insights within your reports and resulting projects.
With our insights, your projects and strategy roadmaps will be defendable and ready for the scrutiny of investors, executives, business partners, policy makers and the general public.
- Regional studies and gap analyses to inform policy roadmaps
- Market analysis and operations modelling to enter new markets
- Investors’ report for Startup creation and product launches
- Customer and competitor intelligence for business optimisation
- Business strategy and innovation roadmaps
- Executive interviews and workshops
- Gap analysis for businesses, government departments and policy makers
- Strategic SWOT and PESTEL for successful initiatives
- Customer personas, insights and customer journey maps
- Sales, Supply Chain Modelling and Optimisation
- Product life cycle and optimisation
- Statistics: regression analysis, cluster analysis, time series, etc
- And more
- Python programming for data analysis
- Excel data analysis and visual basic macros
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- R (programming language)
- NVIVO, SAS, SPSS, Octave, GIS
- Primary data collection
- direct measurement, observation, surveys
- online data-capture algorithms, research panels
- semi-structured interviews and workshops
- Secondary data access
- government and private databases
- documents, audio and video recordings
Base your business and policy decisions on sound data and analysis.
Contact us and let us know the outcomes you want to drive.